|Chris has many clients, from multi-national companies to small businesses and private individuals.
They include ad agencies, tourist boards and tour operators, architects, landscape gardeners, banks, pharmaceutical companies, motor manufacturers, food retailers, hotels, publishers and other users of high quality creative imagery.
AA Publishing, Arizona Office of Tourism, AstraZeneca, BA High Life Magazine, Barbados Tourism Authority, Botswana Tourist Board, Canadian Tourist Office, Conde Nast Traveller, Dorling Kindersley Travel Guides, Gibraltar Tourist Board, Glaxo SmithKline, The Guardian, House & Gardens, The Independent, Land Rover, National Geograhic Guides & Viajes, The National Trust, New Scientist, P&O, PWC, Royal Palaces, J Sainsburys, Simply Travel, Sunday Times Magazine, Tesco, Telegraph, The Times, Visit Britain, Vogue.
- Chris is editor and publisher of the acclaimed Travel Photographer of the Year portfolio books, Journey One to Journey Nine, and will be publishing further works under The Photographers’ Press imprint.
- The Art of Landscape Photography (Fountain Press, 1998)
- Year Book of Photography 1998 (portfolio)
- The Spirit of Rural Ireland (New Holland, 2001)
- Ireland Revealed (AA, 2000, selected images)
- The Complete Photographer (Fountain Press, 2000, selected images)
- AA Essential Explorer Guides - Canada, Egypt
- AA Spiral Guides Ireland, England, New England
- Berlitz Discover Guide Canada, Egypt
- Berlitz Pocket Guide 23 guides worldwide
- The London Pub (New Holland, 2003)
- Eccentric Britain (New Holland, 2004)
- Royal Palaces & Castles (New Holland, 2004)
- Creative DSLR Photography (Focal Press 2008)